On your first visit to our office, the first priority is to get to know each other. You are not a set of teeth for us but a whole person and if we want to treat you correctly we need to know you.
For that, we definitely take the time to listen to you and learn about your concerns. Our initial examination is very thorough and comprehensive.
The new patient exam includes:
- CBCT (3-D scan of the jaws and surrounding skull structures)
- Single X-rays
- Health History
- Dental examination including laser cavity detection
- Evaluation of existing restorations including galvanic measurements of metals
- Soft tissue evaluation, including oral cancer screening
- TMJ evaluations
- Airway evaluation
- Full photographic documentation
- Jaw Orthopaedic Evaluation
- Study models (evaluation of the bite and angulation of the teeth)
Ask us, and we will send you the forms you will need for your visit. The most common forms you can also find on the Forms Page of this website.